Saturday, December 18, 2010

3 Months and Counting......

I can't believe our baby girl turned 3 months this past Monday.  Where has all the time gone?!?!  She continues to amaze us each and everyday! 

She is now weighing in at 12 lbs. 6 oz.!  She's outgrowing clothes she hasn't even worn yet! (Harps has more clothes then I do)

We had big plans for her 3 month birthday.  We were going to take her to see Santa and get her picture taken.  We had her outfit all picked out. BUT......my appendix had other plans :/ I had severe pains on Monday and on Thursday night my appendix had to be removed.  Boo! We plan on taking her this week to see Santa Clause.  Should be fun.  Until then, enjoy these pics of her first week as a 3-month old :)

Bath time in the sink is getting a little tight.  She's getting so big :)

No comments:

Post a Comment