Last Sunday was my first Mother's Day. It meant so much to me because I am truly honored and blessed to be Harper's mommy. It took almost two years for us to conceive and I have many friends that have struggled with starting a family. So needless to say, I don't take this role lightly.
I had a super first Mommy's Day. I slept in a little (Thanks Matt!), we went to brunch with all the family, Harper and Matt bought me an actual nightstand (simple pleasures :) and a membership to a yoga studio ( I survived my first Bikram yoga class!). All in all, it was a great day! I thank God everyday for blessing us with our little Harps and for giving me the most important role of my life: being a mom.
 |
| Mommy and Harper @ Z Tejas |
 |
| Harper with her bff, Auntie |
 |
| Harper with Her Grandma Loni |
 |
| She loves her Auntie Brig |
 |
| She needed some daddy time on Mother's day too! |
The card that Harper chose. LOL!
That card made me laugh so hard I almost cried!
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing mommy and it has been a pleasure to see you flourish in your new role!!!! I love my little niece and I love you! Can't wait to have her all to myself in July! Yea!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mama's Day, Perla! Just like everything else in life, you fulfill this role with so much heart :)
ReplyDelete