Friday, September 16, 2011

My Baby's one!!!

I seriously cannot believe that my baby girl just turned one!  You hear everyone say "You better enjoy it, they grow up so fast" and "You'll be celebrating her first birthday before you know it!".  I always thought, yeah right!  That day is SOOOOOOO far away! Well, it has come and gone.  And let me tell you, it does go by fast!!  It seems like just yesterday when I gave birth, when she smiled for the first time, when she rolled over, sat up, crawled and walked.  OH WAIT, she hasn't done either of those things!! But you know what?? I am in no hurry.  My baby is just growing up so fast.  Where's the pause button?!?!?!

Anyway,  she is doing amazing. She is weighing a hefty 19.2 pounds and is almost 28 inches in length. 

She is just the best thing that has happened to Matt and I.  Thank you for sharing this past year with us.  It has been the best year of our lives!



Our first family photo








1 comment:

  1. How fast the time goes! Can't believe she's already one. Continue to enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete