Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Matt and I had so much to be thankful for this year!!  We have a healthy and very happy little family, our extended family is doing well, we have jobs that we enjoy (YAY for Mattie teaching ART!), I am almost done with school!, we have a roof over our heads, and the Lord as our guide.  Thankful is an understatement :) Overjoyed, thrilled, pleased, grateful,  brimming with appreciation.....you get it!

We enjoyed a fabulous feast with our family here in Texas. Last year we got to spend it with my entire family in Illinois.  Can't wait to see what next year brings!



 
The Schmejias on Thanksgiving


Grandma love!

Harps is thankful for her Grandma and Grandpapa

And her Tia Brigid

Gobble-Gobble!



GASP!!!! Harper ate turkey for the first time!!! (we are raising her as a pescatarian)

Needless to say, she liked it! After each bite she would smile and go "MMMMM!!!!!" and do the sign for more.
We've created a meat-eating monster ;)

Once a year won't hurt her!
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! I love the family pictures and the picture of Harper with Grandma. Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete