Friday, May 11, 2012

Harper's 1st Graduation

Harper went to her first graduation ceremony....MINE (and her Tia Brigid's!)!  We both graduated with our Masters degree on May 10, 2012.  I really wasn't planning on walking, but when I saw my friend Lorin graduate this past summer and take pictures with her family and son I knew that I HAD TO WALK.  I wanted Harper to go to her Mommy's graduation and look back at pictures and smile (like I will). It wasn't easy to go back to school after I had Harper, but I am so glad I did!  I hope one day Harper can look back at the pictures from this day and be proud of her mommy.


Walking in



So happy my two loves were able to be there!

The Graduates

So proud of you Tia!!!


Tio Cesar and Jack came to the graduation too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment