That was Harper's mantra for about a week before we went to see Cowboy Santa at Lakeline Mall. We had already seen Santa at Faubion Elementary the week before. Harper did not want to sit on his lap, but we did watch as happy children sat on his lap and received a candy. We watched for ten minutes. For the next week Harper talked about visiting Santa. Her exact words have been "Sit on lap, No cry, Smile!" And that's exactly what she did! So proud of my little girl!
 |
| I LOVE this picture. It's like she is giving Matt and I the "see Mom, I CAN DO THIS!" smile. |
 |
| She even let Santa put a reindeer hat on her! |
 |
Cowboy Santa and Harper 3 years running!
|
When Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas, Harper said "Cookies and Chocolate". I think we can make that happen. Oops! I think Santa can make that happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment