Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Being a mom is the most amazing, challenging, rewarding, uplifting, and frustrating thing I have ever done.  I feel so blessed that God chose me to be Harper's mommy. ME! Wow! What an honor!  Early on in mommyhood, I knew I wanted, NO, needed to do something that commemorated that memorable day that I went from being Perla, wife, friend, teacher, to the most important name I could ever be called...MAMA! Here it is:

9-13-10. The day I found the missing piece to the puzzle I call my life.
The day my Harper Marlee was born and I became a mommy. 
My girl. 
When Harper saw my tattoo, I told her that the date was her birthday. She looked at me and smiled so big and said, "Thank you Mommy. I love you."  Thank YOU Harper, for being the sweetest little girl in my world!

1 comment:

  1. This is true. I love that kid. Nice tat mom!

    ReplyDelete